This past year has been an exciting time for the Shining A Light ministry. We are seeing the fruits of God’s goodness to the women engaged in the empowerment program. But more than that, His word has opened their hearts to receive Jesus as Lord and King of their lives. God is indeed working in the lives of these women and their families!
As we continue to grow, so do our needs. The money from the sale of sandals goes back to the program to pay for supplies and a stipend to each of the women. Supporters of Shining A Light are extremely important in assisting us in meeting needs for carrying out the work of this ministry. Our immediate needs are:
- $2,000 to support 1 woman to attend the two year “Women to Work” training program
- $1,000 for beading tables and stools for new students
- $1,000 for a heavy duty industrial strength peddle sewing machine (to sew leather)
- $400 for 4 sewing machines
- $65.00 for one Sawyer Water Filter. Each woman receives one filter for her family to have clean drinking water.
- $10.00 for one Bible
Asante Sana in Swahili means “Thank You”. The Shining A Light women are grateful for your financial support providing economic independence and empowerment that changes their lives, their family and their community. Asante Sana and God Bless You!
We invite you to partner with us as we work to make a difference in the lives of our women. Through spiritual enrichment, education, training and health initiatives, these women are empowered to provide a better life for themselves and their families. Won’t you join us in transforming lives, one soul at a time?
There are a number of ways you can provide financial support for Shining A Light:
- Provide a donation by check.
Mail to: Shining A Light
P.O. Box 27373
Lansing, MI 48909
- Use the ‘DONATE’ button at the top of this page to make a secure donation via PayPal using your Credit Card.
- To provide monthly support Click Here for a Bank Withdrawal Authorization Form. Print the form, fill in the required information and mail to Shining A Light.
On behalf of the women of the Shining A Light Women to Work project, we thank you for your gift. If you are unable to financially support us, please keep our ministry in your prayers.
Shining A Light is a non-profit 501c (3) charity and all donations/gifts are tax deductible.